Condo Association Management
Managing Your Property, Made Easy
Managing your condo association is integral to getting and keeping your residents, and it is no easy task. From communication and administration to finances and liability, there is a lot of stress and risk involved. We’re here to minimize those risks, and help you get the most out of your property.
We Manage Your Property as if It’s Our Own
With extensive experience, we manage associations with integrity, transparency and hard work. In fact, Kunkel Wittenauer Group is one of the few management companies that is licensed by the state with the Communication Association Management license and IREM Accredited Residential Manager accreditation.
Locations We Serve as Condo Association Managers
Kunkel Wittenauer Group, Inc. manages condo associations all over the Southern Illinois region including: O’Fallon, Fairview Heights, Belleville, Shiloh, Glen Carbon and Edwardsville.
Get More Information Today!
We are meticulous about maintaining your property.
- Review of procedures and standards for design review and administration
- Enforcement of association covenants, rules and regulations
- Proactive regular maintenance and inspections
We are committed to proactive, productive communication with both residents and property owners.
- Organization of annual membership meetings
- 24/7 emergency call service
- Coordination of general correspondence
- Administration of complaint and contracting procedures
- Recordkeeping of member rosters, financial statements, annual reports and meeting minutes
- Relevant financial oversight and policy advisement
Contact Kunkel Wittenauer Group for more info
We’re happy to provide detailed information on how we can expertly manage your condo association. Please e-mail us at HOA@choosekwg.com or call 618-632-8200 prompt 3.
Kunkel Wittenauer Group ensures that owners and tenants have an enjoyable experience.